In-Class Economic Games in MobLab
MOBLAB CODE: sp4t2geu
Competitive Market (Moblab) - Brief instructions
- Students are randomly and evenly split into buyers and sellers of oranges.
- By default, buyers demand three units (with decreasing marginal valuation) and sellers can provide up to three units (at an increasing marginal cost).
- A buyer can submit a Bid, while a seller can submit an Ask.
- A transaction occurs at the highest Bid if a seller presses "Sell at Highest Bid" or submits an Ask lower than the highest Bid.
- A transaction occurs at the lowest Ask if a buyer presses Buy at Lowest Ask or submits a Bid higher than the lowest Ask.
When a transaction is completed, the participant that transacted can attempt to transact their next unit.
Read full instructions in text and video here:
Prisoner Dilemma (Moblab) - Brief instructions
- In each round, you and your match simultaneously choose either to cooperate ("C") or to defect ("D")
By choosing one of the actions highlighted in blue.
Read full instructions in text here: